ARANZ Current Vacancies
If you would like to list a vacancy please contact the ARANZ Webmaster
Information and Records Management Coordinator - Southern District Health Board
Dunedin or Southland Hospital. 12 month fixed term contract, full-time 1 FTE – 40 hours per week. Information here
Collections Registrar at the Alexander Turnbull Library
The interesting, rewarding, and important position of Collections Registrar of the Alexander Turnbull Library is open for applications.
For more information see here. Applications close April 29, 2018
Information Management Advisor
• Exciting new full time role in Scion’s Rotorua office
• Support information management and help develop technology platforms
• Improve access, findability and usability of Scion’s history and scientific legacy
Scion specialises in research, science and technology development for the forestry industry, wood products and wood-derived materials. We lead new technology development for renewables, bioproducts and energy and the establishment of a broader based bio-economy.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player who can provide expert input into the information management and records practices at Scion. You will be confident working with technology platforms and able to guide and advocate for good practice and continuous improvement in information management and record keeping practices across the business.
This role will require a practical approach to developing learning and training frameworks, providing advice, guidance and training on information management, as well as supporting the systems, processes and standards behind our information management framework.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications including 0365 and SharePoint.
• Experience in developing and delivering effective education and training in information management across all levels of the organisation.
• Experience in advocating for improvements to enhance overall capability in information management.
• Working knowledge of the Public Records Act 2005 and other legislation and government directives with information management requirements.
• Ability to apply sound judgement and take an approach that is appropriate given the situation, policies, guidelines and legal requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to convey information and ideas clearly and accurately in a way that meets the needs of the audience.
• Inclusive and approachable working style, understanding the value in consultation and bringing others alongside.
To succeed in this role you will bring an enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to deliver results for team success. You will find positive ways to support change and influence people to adopt new ways of working.
Scion is proud to offer:
• Opportunities for a fulfilling career that enables outcomes for New Zealand, Aotearoa;
• Enviable work environment; and
• A demonstrated commitment to Good Employer/ EEO principles.
Closing date: EXTENDED to 6 May 2018
For further information and to apply online, please refer to our careers page on our website: www.scionresearch.com
Inventory Assistant - Vacancy (Full-time, Temporary) - AgResearch Limited (Hamilton)
AgResearch Records Team supports scientific research in a range of areas to the benefit of the pastoral agricultural sector. We are seeking a highly motivated individual for the temporary role of Inventory Assistant (Records). The appointee will be responsible for the appraisal, inventory, and packaging of primarily paper material, but also slides, images, and portable storage devices. This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your analytical and decision making skills whilst gaining an understanding of basic archives practice. This role is full-time for a period of up to one year and is located at our Hamilton campus.
For this role, you will be comfortable working with aged, dusty and/or dirty material, and be able to carry boxes of up to 20kg in weight.
This position will remain open until filled. For further details, including position description, or to apply (by CV) contact Samantha Russell, firstname.lastname@example.org.