ARANZ Current Vacancies
If you would like to list a vacancy please contact the ARANZ Webmaster
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT ADVISOR - https://careers.sciencenewzealand.org/jobdetails/ajid/bL3G8/Information-Management-Advisor,29789.html
• Are you skilled in information and records management?
• We need you, to support the development of Scion's digital content platforms and processes
• We can offer a fabulous work life balance at Scion's Rotorua campus, situated near the famous Redwoods Forest
Scion specialises in research, science and technology development for the forestry industry, wood products and wood-derived materials. We lead new technology development for renewables, bioproducts and energy and the establishment of a broader based bio-economy.
We are seeking an enthusiastic person who can provide expert input into the information management framework and records practices at Scion. In this role you will be part of a small team of records and knowledge specialists, providing accurate and customer focused information management services across the organisation.
To succeed in this role you will be able to apply your sound understanding of records management and information in the public sector in a practical way. You will be self-driven with an enthusiastic attitude for delivering results and enabling team success. You will be a confident communicator and know how to find positive ways to support change and influence people to adopt new ways of working. We want someone who can work confidently with technology platforms; guiding and advocating for good practice and continuous improvement in information management and record keeping practices across the business. This role will require a practical approach to developing learning programmes, providing advice and guidance on information management, as well as supporting the systems, processes and standards behind our information management framework.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Proven abilities in records management and familiarity with information systems.
• Experience in classification/taxonomy design and managing content.
• A working knowledge of the Public Records Act 2005 and other legislation and government directives with information management requirements.
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications, Office 365 and SharePoint.
• Experience in developing and delivering effective education across all levels of the organisation.
• The ability to use initiative and apply sound judgement according to the situation and business needs.
• An inclusive and approachable working style, understanding the value of consultation and bringing others alongside.
Scion is proud to offer:
• Opportunities for a fulfilling career that enables outcomes for New Zealand, Aotearoa;
• Enviable work environment; and
• A demonstrated commitment to Good Employer/ EEO principles.
Closing date: Saturday 10th November 2018
Any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and to apply online, please refer to our careers page on our website: www.scionresearch.com